Our Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of DUI/DWI, Drug Crimes & Gun and Weapons Crimes
We fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
The Law Office of Massey McClusky McClusky & Fuchs is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in DUI/DWI, Drug Crimes and Gun and Weapons Crimes cases. Based in Memphis, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts throughout all of Western Tennessee. Our attorneys have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. We have more than 40 years of experience and we are determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
If you have been arrested on serious criminal charges, you probably think the whole world is against you. People who don’t know the circumstances of your case have harshly prejudged you — and found you guilty before a trial takes place.
You find the criminal justice system confusing and intimidating. You would not know where to look for the sympathetic defense lawyer who will believe your side of the story. Our Memphis attorneys at the The Law Office of Massey McClusky McClusky & Fuchs can help. For more than 40 years of service to clients in Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi and throughout the Mid-South, co-founders William D. Massey and Lorna S. McClusky have offered quality, experienced criminal defense representation that protects your rights and preserves your freedom.
Our attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
The Law Office of Massey McClusky McClusky & Fuchs knows how to interpret Tennessee law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Tennessee, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Drug Crimes: Being charged with a drug crime has major consequences. Our experienced criminal defense attorneys aggressively fight to beat the charges against you.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeable weapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. Our experienced lawyers can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
- Homicide: If you are facing a homicide charge in Tennessee, you need an aggressive attorney on your side. We meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Our homicide defense lawyers have the skills and knowledge to fight for you.
- White Collar Crimes: A white collar crime conviction has the potential to seriously affect your life and your business. Our attorneys aggressively fight to defend you during the Tennessee criminal law process. We handle many types of white collar crime cases, including fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
- Criminal Defense: Facing criminal charges is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you have been arrested, you need a zealous and tenacious criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights. Let us use our experience and knowledge to defend your case.
- Parole & Probation: If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. Our attorneys assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
- Sex Crimes: Being convicted of a sex crime can have major consequences on your life. Don’t lose hope — our criminal law attorneys have the skills and experience necessary to defend you in Tennessee court.
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in Tennessee, you need a tenacious attorney on your side. We meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the strongest possible defense strategy for your case. Our assault and battery lawyers have the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Theft: Our firm’s experienced attorneys provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. We fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
When you retain the services of The Law Office of Massey McClusky McClusky & Fuchs, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Memphis law firm today
In any state or federal criminal case, you have one chance — one — to hire the right attorney. You have one chance to hear the words “not guilty” when a verdict is rendered. Make the most of that chance by contacting Massey McClusky immediately if you have been arrested. Your initial consultation with our skilled criminal lawyers is free of charge. We can conduct it at the jail or police station, if necessary. The Law Office of Massey McClusky McClusky & Fuchs believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our offices are conveniently located in Memphis. Call the firm at 901-646-6206 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.